Thursday, December 10, 2015

'The Little Girl Who Lost Her Name"- personalized children's books

Recently I noticed facebook posts about personalized children's books through Lost My Name.  I decided to check it out and was very impressed with what I found.  Basically you personalize the story to the child receiving the book, with their name and a character that physically resembles their features.  The story is about a girl or boy who wakes up one morning and has lost their name.  They proceed to go on an adventure where they meet all sorts of magical creatures and characters that start with the letters that spell out their name.  You are able to preview the book you create.

I wanted to give my niece something special for the holiday, and decided this would be the perfect gift.  They offer a discount for purchasing more than one book.  Since lady genevieve has such a lengthy name, her adventure was quite full- so I decided to order a book for her 3rd birthday coming next April.  We love giving her a special book for each birthday (1st a family photos book/ 2nd Redwoodshire Stories "A Tale of Two Berries" written by daddy and illustrated by her grandmother), so this fit the tradition for gifts.

If you're interested in buying a copy, use my link  and you can get 15% off your first book and help me earn a free copy of "The Amazing Alphabet That Appeared In The Night".  I only need 3 friends to get a copy of this book for free (they do not sell this book, it can only be gotten through referrals!)  Once you order your book, you too can try to earn the free book as well.  Another bonus: Shipping is FREE!

http://www.lostmy.name/friends/sarah-nestlen-2


No comments:

Post a Comment