Tuesday, September 23, 2014

This makes me "HAPPY" every time!

(Though this doesn't follow the theme of this blog, it is too cute not to post- maybe we can learn some new dance moves?)

Recently heard the Happy Song by Pharrell Williams at a wedding.  Ever since that day the Laird has been singing it to and with lady genevieve.  Every night when we sing in the rocking chair before bed, I ask her what songs she wants to sing.  For a couple months now, she's responded with "Peace", which is for "Peace Like A River".  But lately she's been asking for "Happy".  Unfamiliar with the tune, I just sing, "happy, happy, happy" to my own tune.  Lady genevieve responds with... "no".  She knows I don't sing it right.  Ever since she was able to bounce in the Johnny Jumper, we've had "dance time".  Though she's always had it in her, she's recently become quite a little dancer.  We've caught a few recent dances on video.  Here is one that cracks me up.  There is another version of the same day in the "genevieve" tab above.  Where did she learn these moves?  I feel like she could have been in the music video and done a decent job.

No comments:

Post a Comment