Thursday, October 1, 2015

A Barn Door Handle Towel Hanger

In searching for creatively unique options for hanging our hand towels in the bathroom and kitchen, I saw a cute idea using door handles.  Rather than using a hook or the typical towel rack/ rod, I opted for a barn door handle to hang our hand towels on- for both the bathroom and kitchen. 

I ordered 4 iron forged handles off of ebay.  We hung one to the right of the apron sink in the kitchen, and one near the sink in the bathroom.  Originally, I thought I may hang 2 near each sink, but once they were hung, I felt like 1 was enough.  So we still have 2 door handles left for anither project in the future.   Check them out! 







Another great idea from the internet!

 In the kitchen:

In the bathroom:


No comments:

Post a Comment